Friday, March 19, 2010

Feature Friend Friday #2

Feature Friend Friday!!!!

Today I would like to "feature" my dear
friend Ashlyn Prisbrey!!!

Ashlyn!
You have been my friend for many
MANY years! We have been through a whole heap
together and I really, really, need you!
Thank you for going through everything with me
and for always giving me the great advice you do!
God new what he was doing when he put us in each others paths!
He knew that I was going to need someone there every step of the way
helping me through the hard times and to laugh at me when I'm being
utterly rediculous! I really don't know what I would have done
without you in all the hard times I've had.
You've been my shoulder to cry on and sunshine to my rainy days!
Thank you so much for being wonderful!
Living with you over the summer was SO fun and I hope
to be able to do it again someday! And may we have many
more adventures to come our way!
You are my Kimberly, you know what that means!
GWAZLLEBEE FOR LIFE!!!

1 comment: