Sunday, January 10, 2010

GOOD LUCK BOYS!

I have just recently found out that my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. band ever has sent their demo in to several different record companys and I could not be more thrilled for them! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and them in my prayers! It would be an amazing life experience for them to have and I, their number 1 fan, will follow them all the way to the top!

Martyred Outlaw


Drew Beacco, singer


Gerrick Dastrup, Lead Guitar


Shaun Christensen, Rythym Guitar


Cody Long, Bass


Brady Dastrup, Drums


These boys will knock your freaking block off with how amazing they are! Check them out! You wont regret it! They are also in a battle of the bands down in VEGAS on Tuesday Jan. 16th at The Farm at 6 pm! If you're down that way, go support! Remeber their names cause one day they're going to be known throughout the world!


Four for you Glen Coco, You go Glen Coco!

(pics compliments of here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment